Vauxhall – Competitions – Terms and Conditions for Young Driver ticket competition
1. This Promotion runs on the Retailer’s (the “Promoter”) Facebook page and/or retailer’s Twitter page and is open to UK residents excluding Ireland and Northern Ireland, and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the creation and administration of the Promotion.
2. The Promotion is open to anyone aged 13 or over.
3. Competition closes on the date stated on the Facebook post. The competition opens from the time that the first relevant competition posts is made.
4. Entry requirements for the Promotion are set out in the entry instructions, as outlined in the relevant post on the Retailer’s Facebook page or the Retailer’s Twitter page. Only by following these instructions are entrants included in the Promotion draw.
5. Unless specified in the competition post on the Retailer’s Facebook Page or the Retailer’s Twitter page, only one entry is permitted per person.
6. Use of an automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
7. The winners will be notified (within seven working days of the competition closing) via a Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message from the Promoter. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within five working days of such notification, then the Promoter reserves the right to choose a new winner or dispose of the prize in a manner of their choosing.
8. The winners must provide their postal addresses and telephone numbers to the Promoter, in order for delivery of their prize.
9. Prizes may differ from those pictured (if any are pictured). The Retailer retains the right to amend the prize if necessary.
10. The winners will be selected at random by the Promoter under independent supervision.
11. No cash alternative will be given.
12. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any costs associated with this Promotion.
13. For entry online, mandatory information is required. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
14. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries whatever the cause. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
15. Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
16.1 Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16.2. Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
17. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this competition, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
18. Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
19. By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promoter (or its associated companies) using your name, photograph, voice, statement and image for publicity purposes in any medium and in advertising, marketing and promotional material without further consent, additional compensation or prior notice. This consent applies both before and after the prize(s) draw takes place for an unlimited time.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion and entry process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. Should the Promotion be cancelled, Promoter is not liable for any loss of money or expense incurred by entrants or the winner.
22. Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Promoter and entrants acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you under this Promotion is provided by the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Promotion, or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice or compensation.
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
26. Promoter: Peter Vardy Limited