The Peter Vardy Foundation believes that Every Life is Worthy that’s why we donate 10% of our profits to charities, both locally and internationally.
Locally, each dealership has a dedicated charity partner, with Partners actively helping with fundraising activities. Across the group, Partners participate in a huge range of activities from sleeping rough, baking cakes, helping disabled and formerly-homeless people decorate their new homes, donating to and helping out at food banks and working with local youth groups.
The lengths our colleagues go to in support of the Foundation is extraordinary. And it’s why every new employee is given £100 to donate to a charity of their choice.
As part of Peter Vardy’s commitment to support local communities, each of our dealerships has a Community Champion. Their role is to work together with the local Charity Partner to provide opportunities for our colleagues to Give Back to their communities.
When visiting your local dealership, why not say hello to your local Community Champion and find out what’s going on in your community! Email - email@example.com
Your Community Champions are:
- Vardy Central: Shona McColl & Louise Mooney & Kevin Stevenson
- Vauxhall Aberdeen: Clare Buchan
- Vauxhall Dalgety Bay: Phil Greenaway
- Vauxhall Edinburgh: Nikki CLark
- Vauxhall Kirkcaldy: Laura Ann Armstrong
- Vauxhall Motherwell: Alison Gilchrist
- Vauxhall Perth: Jack Nicoll
- CarStore: Beth Ferguson & Nikki Curran
- BMW/MINI: Karen Taylor
- Jaguar/Land Rover: Nicola Kay
- Porsche: Annie McLeish
"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another."