Peter Vardy Newsroom
- Peter Vardy (10)
- Aberdeen (6)
- Model Launch (4)
- New Model (4)
- Peter Vardy Aberdeen (3)
- Jaguar Aberdeen (3)
Year of the Horse!
Chinese New Year is a massive festival lasting up to 20 days and brings together millions of people to celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of the next.
Based around a 12-year cycle of animals, each of which makes up the Chinese zodiac, every New Year brings with it an animal and these animals are paired with an element (fire, earth, water, wood and metal) hence, 2014 is the year of the wooden horse! Those born in the year of the horse are said to be active, energetic, straightforward and positive, and that got us thinking of the cars we know that offer many of the same characteristics! So, channelling our inner stallion, we have come up with our list of Peter Vardy cars with the most horsepower… Synonymous with power and luxury, no list of power would be complete without including Porsche…
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003) 611bhp@8000rpm
- Porsche 911 GTR RS 997 (2013) 611bhp@6500rpm
- Porsche 911 GTR 997 (2007) 530bhp@6500rpm World-renowned for its sleek good looks and powerful drive experience, check out these BMWs…
- BMW 5 series M5 (2013) 567bhp@6000rpm
- BMW 6 series M6 Gran Coupe 4.4 V8 (2012) 552bhp@6000rpm
- BMW 6 series M6 Cabriolet 4.4 V8 (2012) 552bhp@6000rpm Classic, powerful and elegant the Jaguar has it all…
- Jaguar XK R.S 5.0 V8 (2011) 542bhp@6500rpm
- Jaguar XF R.S 5.0 V8 (2012) 542bhp@6500rpm
- Jaguar XK R.S GT 5.0 V8 (2013) 542bhp@6500rpm And for when you need something tough to eat up those challenging landscapes…
- Land Rover, Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8 Supercharged (2012) 503bhp@6000rpm
- Land Rover, Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 Supercharged (2005) 384bhp@5750rpm
- Land Rover, Discovery 3 4.4 V8 (2004) 300bhp@5400rpm
As well as new and used cars from manufacturers such as Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar and BMW, we also stock a wide range from many other manufacturers including Mini, Vauxhall, Peugeot and Audi. Buying a new car shouldn’t be hard work, and we aim to make the whole process as easy as possible by offering flexible finance options and great aftersales care. To find out more and to arrange a test drive call the team on 0844 482 8999.