Peter Vardy Newsroom
- Cleaner Future: Vauxhall Corsa-E Is The 21st Century Supermini That’s Ready for Everything
- Jaguar Approved F-Type Convertible 3.0 Supercharged V6 now available
- The Geariodic Table: A Visual History of Car Brand Colours
- Jaguar I-Pace Now Smarter, Better Connected and Faster-Charging
- Full of Excitement: New Vauxhall Mokka Electric and Energetic
The All-New MINI Hatch
Countless facelifts and interior upgrades it is finally time for something completely new! The new MINI although similar to the existing car doesn't share a single body panel or component with it's predecessor. Maintaining such a strongly branded vehicle whilst also trying to create something new and innovative was surely a challenge, but we feel that it's been easily met by MINI.
In true MINI style the MINI vision is the star of the show and with generous helpings of individuality and creativity the latest hatch is just as revolutionary as it great grandfather was in 1959. The latest MINI utilises gadgets such as 'Driver Experience Control' which allows the whole car's interior to transform using a variety of different lighting effects.
The exterior of the MINI combines the underlying heritage of the MINI bloodline and injects features such as newly styled bonnet curves and side skirts without loosing it's true character. The new Mini is released November 18th until then you can find out more about the new MINI Hatch or the current MINI range you can visit our Website Here or call us on 0844 482 8999