Peter Vardy Newsroom
- Cleaner Future: Vauxhall Corsa-E Is The 21st Century Supermini That’s Ready for Everything
- Jaguar Approved F-Type Convertible 3.0 Supercharged V6 now available
- The Geariodic Table: A Visual History of Car Brand Colours
- Jaguar I-Pace Now Smarter, Better Connected and Faster-Charging
- Full of Excitement: New Vauxhall Mokka Electric and Energetic
Peter Vardy Introduces Low-Rate Telephone Number
The new Quarter brings with it new changes for Peter Vardy.
Peter Vardy customers can now call a new cheaper, local-rate phone number for information on car sales, service enquiries, recruitment and customer service. Calls to this 03 number replaces the old 0844 number. Calls will cost no more than a national rate call and count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 landline calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT and other fixed line or payphone.
This move makes Peter Vardy Customer Advisors more accessible and removes any inflated telephone charges. At Peter Vardy we understand that many people prefer to speak to someone directly and now this can be done at low or even no cost to them. Peter Vardy Customer Advisors are available 7 days a week from 8:30am until 9pm on 0333 456 0505. Alternatively you can talk to our online advisors online through Live Chat instant messenger, through Skype, Email, or you can write to us. For more information visit on how to contact us, and to view all the latest offers visit www.petervardy.com The move to make our Customer Advisors more accessible is just one of the many ways Peter Vardy is making things better for everyone.