EV Salary Sacrifice Employee Benefits
What are the benefits to employees?
The short answer is, you can drive a brand-new fully electric car for a much lower cost than if you leased one privately. This is because the cost of the car is taken from your salary before income tax and other contributions have been deducted.
With no up-front costs, credit checks or end of term obligations, leasing an electric car through salary sacrifice is the most cost-effective and hassle-free solution to driving a company car.
Electric cars offered through salary sacrifice come inclusive of maintenance and insurance which provides peace of mind motoring for you and your employer.
And did you know charging an electric car costs a fraction of fuelling a conventional car. If you charge regularly at home, the typical cost for charging a mid-sized electric car (e.g. Kia e-Niro) would cost you around £9 and provide 250 miles of range. By comparison, the same amount of miles in a petrol or diesel car would cost approximately £30 in fuel.
- Access to a brand-new electric car at a fraction of their normal cost
- Significant income tax and National Insurance savings
- No up-front costs, credit checks or end of term obligations
- Transparent and fixed pricing for the duration of the term
- Significantly lower your “fuelling” costs by switching to electric
- Flexible mileage options and contract duration to suit your lifestyle
- Maintenance, insurance and breakdown cover included
- Reduce your carbon footprint