Cookies & Privacy
Take Control of How Your Data is Used
You may have heard that the UK Data Privacy law is changing in May 2018, and the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short) is a positive step towards better protecting people and their personal data.
- This new regulation will allow you to have more control over your personal data and how it is used.
- You choose who contacts you and by which channel i.e. post, email, phone, SMS.
- You can also change your mind and update your preferences at any time.
- You can also request your data to be removed and not processed again in the future.
- Your data will also be better protected as all organisations must adhere to have stricter processes in place to protect it.
Your Personal Data is in Safe Hands with Peter Vardy Ltd
We do use your personal data to help us provide a great and tailored customer experience.
We do respect your privacy and your preferences of how you would like to hear from us.
We don’t sell your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
At Peter Vardy Ltd we always aim to go the 2nd Mile for our customers, and this includes honouring your wishes for how we use your data. With this in mind, we have updated our Privacy Notice to reflect these changes, which you can find here.
Update Your Contact Preferences
We would love to hear from you, and what your preferences are if we want to contact you.
Please fill in the from to update your preferences.