Business Development Controller
Business Development Controller – Jaguar Land Rover Aberdeen
Peter Vardy is one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups, the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland and a multi-award winning organisation. With attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation, measured by our team, customers and investors. Due to this huge success in recent years, we are looking for a Business Development Controller who will be based at the Aberdeen Jaguar Land Rover dealership managing and leading the team of Digital Sales Advisors as well the Extra Time activity in order that they consistently meet/exceed KPI’s and performance expectations supporting the overall marketing/sales function of the group.
- Motivates, coaches and trains the teams to provide support, creates a positive, upbeat working environment and optimises performance
- Manages data effectively and in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Ensures all communications with or sent to guests by the DSA or by Sales Advisors, as part of Extra Time activity, are accurate, guest friendly and appropriate in style and tone - including written, audio and audio / visual
- Ensures that all appropriate aspects of Fastrack and any other relevant systems are accurately and fully completed by the team in a timely manner when making or attempting contact with guests
- Monitors all relevant KPI’s for own DSA team and, in the case of Sales Advisors, monitors KPI’s relating to Extra Time activity
- Reviews, interrogates and interprets KPI information for DSA team and Extra Time activity, producing and implementing robust actions plans for the team and for individuals to ensure performance is improved continuously
- Gives feedback to individuals on statistical performance as well as quality - for instance through call quality assessments and review of data on Fastrack and other systems
- Gives one to one feedback to members of the DSA team using the Are You On Track process and provides feedback to the Sales Manager to support one to ones for the wider Sales team
Skills & Experience
You must come from a strong B2B focused sales management background and have experience of leading and managing a team.
You must be a hungry, focused with a proven track record of driving results.
Results driven individual with strong commercial acumen
A strong coach and mentor in a competitive environment.
Good organisational and time management skills
Good written and verbal English
Strong understanding of digital marketing
Enthusiasm, drive & determination
Full UK Driving Licence
While earning potential is industry leading we also offer every Peter Vardy colleague a wide range of benefits as listed below:
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles
Exceptional and preferential purchase terms on BMW and MINI vehicles for you and your family
Peter Vardy Partnership Shares
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates
We wish you the best of luck with your search.Back to listings