European Outdoor Film Tour Tickets Competition
1. This competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. Start date for competition entry is 25-10-2016. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 1-11-2016 at 23:59.
3. 3 winners will be selected on 2-11-2016 to receive one pair of tickets each to the European Outdoor Film Tour in Assembly Rooms Edinburgh on 6-11-2016.
4. No entry fee, no purchase necessary.
5. To take part, the Participant needs to enter the competition by liking the Peter Vardy BMW Facebook competition post. Three people will be chosen at random from the list of Participants by Peter Vardy BMW.
6. The Participant must be available to attend the European Outdoor Film Tour screening on 6-11-2016 at 19:00.
7. Once the winners have been chosen, Peter Vardy BMW will contact the winners by private message on Facebook.
8. Peter Vardy BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received, or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
11. The winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
13. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the website for whatever reason.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
16. This promotion and these terms are governed by UK law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
18. The promoter is Peter Vardy BMW Limited which is a company registered in Scotland with company number SC319442 (Scotland) and has its offices at The Wright Business Centre 1 Lonmay Road Queenslie Glasgow G33 4EL