1 cars found
1 cars found
xDrive 25d M Sport 5dr Step Auto
- 53,000 mi
This vehicle meets the current specified emission requirements to be driven in low emission zones without incurring a charge in accordance with Low emission zones Scotland criteria July 2023.
A BMW approved used comes with a 90-day warranty, six months of AA roadside assistance and a minimum of six months MOT and service. Each vehicle undergoes a 114-point interior and exterior check and bodywork will be checked for dents and scratches visible within two metres as well as tyres have a minimum 3mm tread.
Yes, BMWs are luxury vehicles featuring sought-after German engineering with pristine handling and a powerful drive.
The price for a used BMW is based on several factors:
- The model
- The trim
- The age
- The milage
Typically, the BMW 1 Series is the cheapest, however, other factors will affect the price so browse our BMW offers above for the best prices.
An approved used BMW is a vehicle that’s undergone a thorough 111-point inspection from our expert team. This ensures that every used BMW from Peter Vardy is working to the highest standard.
Yes, BMW were ahead of the game when it comes to electric vehicles releasing the BMW i3 in 2013. They’ve since released further models in the i Series continuing with the i3 but expanding it to include a wide range of vehicles like the iX and i7. Further models are also available in the X Series, M Series, 7 Series and 4 Series.
As every approved used BMW features BMW’s German engineering and is a luxury vehicle, you’ll not be disappointed no matter which model you choose. With a huge choice of models from smaller vehicles like the convertible M4 and BMW 8 Series to larger family cars like the X5 and X7, you should choose a car that’s right for you based on your budget and driving needs.
Like all luxury vehicles, BMWs can be costly to maintain as repairs require BMW components and dealer input. However, thanks to BMWs high-quality German engineering, parts are made to last meaning repairs aren’t as common as cheaper manufacturers.
Representative Finance Example for online purchasesWhy choose HP Finance
- 58 monthly payments of £336.06
- First monthly payment £336.06
- Final payment £336.06
- Cash price £16,990.00
- Dealer Deposit Contribution £250.00
- Customer Deposit £1,699.00
- Total Deposit £1,949.00
- Amount of credit £15,041.00
- Total amount payable £22,112.60
- Option to Purchase Fee Included in the final payment £10.00
- Documentation Fee £0.00
- Rate Of Interest 12.18% fixed
- Representative APR 12.90%
* Free Servicing offers only available as part of a 4 year or longer finance agreement. On a PCP plan excess mileage charges will apply if you choose the option to hand the vehicle back and have exceeded the total contracted mileage. On a Lease Purchase plan you are responsible for the final payment. We work with carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer finance for your purchase, we only offer finance products from these providers. Our finance partners may pay us a commission for introducing you to them, typically a fixed Percentage of the amount you borrow or a Fixed Fee amount. Read our Terms & Conditions.