Car Finance You Can Trust
Take the step towards financing your dream car with DriveAway Finance! With DriveAway Finance, we'll focus on helping you get your dream car at an affordable price, whilst providing a high level of customer service.
We have access to a huge range of lenders who specialise in helping customers (including those who may have experienced historical credit problems). DriveAway will match your individual credit profile to the lender offering terms that best suit you.
- Low rates for everyone starting from 5.9% APR
- Get a hassle free, no obligation quote, in minutes
- £250 discount with selected UK car dealers
- Receive up to £500 cashback
Can anyone apply?
Anyone can apply, and you just need to meet the following criteria:
- Aged between 18 and 65.
- Have been a resident in the UK for over 3 years.
- Are currently employed for more than 6 months, or have been self employed for more than 12 months (certain exceptions include those on disability allowance).
- Have a monthly net income of £850 or more, and that the monthly car finance payment you are applying for does not exceed 25% of that net income.
Opening the door to Car Finance. With DriveAway Finance, we have access to a wide range of lenders with terms that best suit you.
- Best available rates in the market place
- Quotation search to ensure we place you with right lender first time
- No obligation quote to best suit your needs
- Complete transparency
- Simple pre-approval process saving you time and effort
CarMoney Finance Form
Why choose HP Finance?
- You can choose any new or used car that’s up to ten years old.
- You pay a flexible deposit on the car, and you could even choose to pay no deposit.
- Interest rates are fixed so you’ll always know the amount of each payment until the car is yours.
- You pay over your chosen period from 24 months to 60 months.
- After you’ve made all the payments including the interest you own the car.
Why choose PCP Finance?
- You pay a flexible deposit on the car, and could even choose to pay no deposit.
- You pay equal monthly payments over the chosen period.
- The lender Guarantees the Future Value of the car, deferring a significant portion of the credit towards the end of the agreement.
- At the end of the agreement, you have three final options, Part Exchange the car and get a new car, hand the car back, or pay the final lump sum to own the car.
- Lower payments due to the structure of this agreement mean you might be able to afford a newer car.