- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Service & MOT
- Contact Us
The all new MINI Countryman at Peter Vardy, available with ALL4, MINI’s new four wheel drive system has arrived Scotland’s favourite MINI Dealer in Edinburgh.
The new Countryman range will be powered by a new 1.6 litre petrol engine diesel engines shared from the rest of the MINI range. Mini Owners can rejoice with five levels of the new Countryman being available, three of which utilising the ALL4 four wheel drive.
The new MINI Countryman not only has larger dimensions than its cousins but also a higher ride height. This provides the commanding driving position preferred by many drivers with the higher ground clearance for soft off-road driving.
The new MINI Countryman range offers a high level of standard equipment including:
- 5 Seats
- 5 Doors
- Roof rails that facilitate various attachments like roof boxes or roof racks
- Air conditioning
- Heated door mirrors and washer jets,
- Rear park distance control
- MINI Central Rail system.
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Electric power steering with Servotronic speed-related assistance
- Six airbags
- ISOFIX child safety seat mountings
- Tyre puncture warning system
- Standard Central Bass Hi Fi system with six speakers
- DAB digital radio with Radio Boost.
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- USB connection.
- Preparation for a bicycle rack
For more information on the new MINI Countryman, or to book a MINI Countryman test drive, please call Peter Vardy MINI in Edinburgh on 0844 482 8999 or click the Book A Test drive button above.